- 13,000 Foot-Peaks of the Elk Mountains Surrounding Slate Creek Ridge
- The Mountain House at Slate Creek Ridge
- The Guest Cabin at Slate Creek Ridge
- Raspberry Ridge In Spring from Slate Creek Ridge
- The Depot
- The Lodge Area in the Mountain House
- Guest Cabin Porch
- East Entrance Porch
- Outdoor Stone Fireplace and BBQ
- East Entrance
- Mountain House, Guest Cabin and Depot
- The Guest Cabin in Winter
- The Dining Room
- The Mountain House at Slate Creek Ridge in Winter
- The Kitchen in the Mountain House
- Kitchen Counter
- The Loft in the Mountain House
- The Master Bedroom
- Master Bathroom
- Powder Room
- Guest Cabin West Room
- Guest Cabin East Room
- Guest Cabin Room East
- The Depot with Treasury Mountain in the Background
- Guest Cabin Room West
- Guest Cabin Bath West
- Guest Cabin Bath East
Wake up to a meadow full of wild flowers and share the morning with elk and deer roaming at your doorsteps.
Be surrounded by 13,000 foot-peaks and some of the most remote wilderness in the Colorado Rockies.
As night falls, sit by the outdoor fireplace and enjoy thousands of stars far from the lights of civilization.
Biscayne Ridge is available for rent for those who are looking for a true Colorado mountain hideaway experience and who want to enjoy the many outdoor activities in the Marble and Crystal River Valley area.